As we celebrate the Holiday Season your gym owners would like to continue our “Holiday Ornament” Tradition!
Please be sure to pick up a 2019 ornament from the basket on the table as our Thank You to you for a great 2019! Best Wishes for a Happy New Year in 2020!
This is our final week for Toys for Tots drive. If you would like to participate please bring a new, unwrapped gift and put it in the box provided.
Save the Dates!
Christmas Party ~ Saturday, December 21st at 7:00 PM!
New Years Eve Party ~ December 31st at 7:00 PM!
Build to Heavy Single
* Athletes will have 15 minutes to build to a heavy single from the rack. Partner up to allow for adequate rest in the time allowed, and to allow the trainer more opportunity for input during this lifting phase.
* There is the option to push press, push jerk, or split jerk the weight overhead from the back rack
* It is best to practice the option you’ll use at the heavier weights from the beginning
* Avoid bringing the bar back down to the back rack from overhead at the heavier weights
* It is safer to drop the weight in front and get it back into the rack with the help of a few others
6 Power Snatches (95/65)
9 Overhead Squats (95/65)
12 Box Jumps (24/20)