The 2019 Clash of the CrossFitters is official starting today!
Post your meals in MyFitnessPal! Show up for workouts! and post your scores in SugarWOD! GO TEAMS!
The CrossFit Open begins this week and continues for the next 5 weeks
Our programming schedule will be altered as follows:
* We will complete “Goat Days” on Thursdays, an opportunity to do skill work in preparation for the Open Workout the next day
* The Open Workout will be programmed in all classes on Fridays
* On Monday there is the option to make-up or re-test the Open Workout (you must provide your own judge) or complete an Alternate Workout around the same time domain
* The Friday Open Workout will be published late on Thursday evenings after reveal of the Workout at 8:00 PM
* All members are encouraged to watch the reveal videos and arrive on Friday prepped and ready to play!
Physical Therapy with Brandon is available on Thursday from 5-7 PM.
We need to have 3 or more members signed up for him to come our gym. Sign up on the clipboard by Wednesday if you are interested!
Meal Prep with Kat ~ Saturday! Sign up on the clipboard on the table!
On the 4:00 x 5 Rounds:
9 Burpee Box Jump Overs (24/20)
15 Dumbbell Front Squats (50’s/35’s)
15/12 Calorie Assault Bike ~ 21/15 Calorie Schwinn Bike
Or 200 meter run
Score the slowest of the 5 rounds…
Burpee Box Jump Overs and Dumbbell Front Squats