Happy Birthday Brigitte Cruz – member since 2016
… and Linda Norman – member since March 2019!
CrossFit works when you do it! Our members are strongly encouraged to make it their goal to attend a minimum of 3-4 times per week. Our “150 WODs in a Year Challenge” continues for 2020! An attendance summary for January has been posted on the white board in the back of the gym. Be sure to check it out!
Post your goals for 2020!
Need some ideas for setting goals? Ask your trainer for help! Attending 3-4 times a week is a great goal to set for the New Year! Also, don’t forget your Cross-over Symmetry!
“Burritt Built Throwdown” – March 28th
Co-Ed teams 2 girls + 2 guys.
Plan to come out to support our TCCF teams!
The Festivus Games…
Saturday, April 18th, individual athletes
Teams of 3
4:00 Row for Calories
3:00 Lateral Burpees over Barbell
2:00 Deadlifts (225/155)
* One athlete works at a time while the other two rest in this team of 3 workout
* With a 1:2 work to rest ratio, we’re looking for a high intensity during the work intervals
* There is no required break up plan, as teams can switch out however they best see fit
* Teams will work for 4 minutes on the rower, 3 minutes on the burpees, and 2 minutes on the barbell
* There is no rest between rounds – teams will move right back to the rower following the deadlifts (36 minutes straight)
* Athletes will record total reps at each station, with their final score being total reps accumulated over the 3 rounds