CrossFit works when you do it! Our members are strongly encouraged to make it their goal to attend a minimum of 3-4 times per week. Our “150 WODs in a Year Challenge” continues for 2020! An attendance summary for January has been posted on the white board in the back of the gym. Be sure to check it out!
Post your goals for 2020!
Need some ideas for setting goals? Ask your trainer for help! Attending 3-4 times a week is a great goal to set for the New Year! Also, don’t forget your Cross-over Symmetry!
“Burritt Built Throwdown” – March 28th
Co-Ed teams 2 girls + 2 guys.
Plan to come out to support our TCCF teams!
The Festivus Games…
Saturday, April 18th, individual athletes
On the 4:00 x 6 Rounds:
15 Russian Kettlebell Swings (70/53)
30 meters Walking Lunge
200 meter Run
* Athletes will work through the 3 listed movements for time and rest for the remainder of the 4-minute window
* Rounds begin on the 0:00 – 4:00 – 8:00 – 12:00 – 16:00 – 20:00
* Record the time it takes for each round
* The final score is the slowest of the 6 rounds
* To preserve rest, and therefore intensity, these rounds should take no longer than 3 minutes to complete