Our weightlifting class with Trainer Pete will be officially starting up again on January 7th. This class is for intermediate to advanced lifters who have been training at TCCF at least 3-4 days per week for the last 6 months. The class will be held twice a week on alternating Tuesdays and Wednesdays and each Friday. The cost is $50 per month. Pete will be doing three “Prep” classes this month on 12/10, 12/18, and 12/23.
If you are interested in signing up for the weightlifting class please put your name on the clipboard sheet provided at the gym. Space is limited.
Our DECEMBER attendance calendar is up! This is the final month of the year and of our “150 WOD” Challenge. Keep strong with your workouts through the end of the year!
Christmas shopping this week? Don’t forget to pick up a toy to share with a child this year. Our Toys for Tots box is available for your donation. Please bring a new, unwrapped gift and put it in the box provided.
Save the Date! Our Annual Christmas Party is on Saturday, December 21st at 7:00 PM!
Don’t Forget Physical Therapy with Brandon is available on Thursday this week from 5:00-7:00 PM. Sign up by Wednesday! We need at least 3 people signed up for Brandon to come!
1 Push Press
2 Push Jerks
* The Push Jerk is a major focus of this two-part workout
* In our Pressing Complex, athletes will build to a heavy set of 3 over the course of 5 working sets
* The bar will come from a rack here and all 3 reps are meant to be completed without dropping the weight
Push Jerks (135/95)
Lateral Barbell Burpees
* Choose a moderate weight for “Little Dipper” that you could complete the 21 reps unbroken when fresh
* Unlike the strength piece, the barbell will come from the floor in the met con