Sirsy is coming to town! Our favorite band and good friends will be playing at Earls on Saturday, 2/8 at 2:00 pm and at Pareidolia on Friday, 2/21 at 7:30 pm!
Mobility with Susie Thursday evening at 5:30!
Yoga with Dharmaki Friday evening at 6:45!
Post your goals for 2020!
Need some ideas for setting goals? Ask your trainer for help! Attending 3-4 times a week is a great goal to set for the New Year!
“Dry Tri” – February 9th – DEADLINE APPROACHING!
A triathlon without the swim: 2K row, 8K bike and 3K run
“Burritt Built Throwdown” – March 28th
Co-Ed teams 2 girls + 2 guys.
3 Sets for Max Reps (Choose 1):
Max Strict Handstand Push-ups
Max Strict Ring Dips
* Athletes will have 10 minutes to work through the strict gymnastic movement (one) of their choice
* Athletes will complete 3 sets for max unbroken reps at that one movement with 2-3 minutes rest between sets
* There are 3 different levels of complexity of these strict movements:
**Least Complex: Push-ups
**Moderate Complexity: Strict Ring Dips
* *Most Complex: Strict Handstand Push-ups
* Choose the movement (or variation of that movement) that allows for at least 7 reps per set
25 Double Unders