SUNDAY STRONG at TCCF! Tuesdays at 9:30 AM! Volunteers are welcomed!
The 2019 Clash of the CrossFitters has started!
Post your meals in MyFitnessPal! Show up for workouts! and post your scores in SugarWOD! GO TEAMS!
The CrossFit Open begins this week and continues for the next 5 weeks
Our programming schedule will be altered as follows:
* We will complete “Goat Days” on Thursdays, an opportunity to do skill work in preparation for the Open Workout the next day
* The Open Workout will be programmed in all classes on Fridays
* On Monday there is the option to make-up or re-test the Open Workout (you must provide your own judge) or complete an Alternate Workout around the same time domain
* The Friday Open Workout will be published late on Thursday evenings after reveal of the Workout at 8:00 PM
* All members are encouraged to watch the reveal videos and arrive on Friday prepped and ready to play!
Physical Therapy with Brandon is available on Thursday from 5-7 PM.
We need to have 3 or more members signed up for him to come our gym. Sign up on the clipboard by tomorrow if you are interested!
Meal Prep with Kat ~ Saturday! Sign up on the clipboard on the table!
Deadlift ~Build to Heavy Set of 5
* Athletes will have 15 minutes to build to their heavy set of 5 (4 to 6 sets)
* We buddy up here for a few reasons:
* It minimizes the amount of bodies moving at once allowing your trainer the opportunity to better see and correct movements
* A lot of weights are used on heavy deadlift day, so it frees up more bumper plates
* And you can support and encourage your buddy!
6 Strict Handstand Push-ups
9 Deadlifts (225/155)
30 Double Unders