Happy New Year to ALL!
Just a reminder of my annual New Year’s Wish for everyone…
⇒BELIEVE IN YOURSELF VIDEO⇐
Let’s make 2019 an amazing year!
A BIG Thank you to Adam and Traci for a great New Year’s Eve Party!
Thanks to all who attended our “CLARA” WOD yesterday! It was a great day!
No Physical Therapy this week …See the sign-up sheet to save your spot for next week!
Mobility Class is cancelled this week… look for this class to resume next Thursday, January 10th at 5:30 PM!
NEW!!! Our next 8-week weightlifting class with Pete will begin on Tuesday, January 8th!
This class meets twice a week, 5:15-6:30 and is designed for the intermediate to advanced lifter. The cost is $50 per month.
HALO’s “Chase your Tail” 5K Run ~ Saturday, January 5th, 2019
Click above ⇑ for more de”tails”. Sebastian River Front, 7:30 AM
A great way to start the New Year!
5 Rounds for time of:
•400 meter Run
•15 Handstand push-ups
(18-25 minute time domain)
January Skill: Rope Climb
5 min AMRAP of:
15 Rope KTE followed by 20 arch body rocks.
• Advanced athletes should be doing strict K2E while aggressively leaning back.
• Keep legs together and “kick” heels to the ceiling to create the rocking motion.
1. 8 Rope KTE and 10 arch body rocks. The “lean back” may not be as prominent..
2. Jumping K2E (may need to decrease reps as well) and 20 sec arch body (superman) hold.
• During the arch body hold, legs should be straight and heels/toes should remain together.
The Handstand Push-up
The Ring Muscle-up
Mountain Climbers with a reach
Skill: Rope Knees to Elbows
400 meter recovery walk with pinch grip carry
3-way shoulder on the rig